2021-22 School Year
The Board of Directors of the Frontier Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its education program or activity and is required by Title IX and its implementing regulations not to discriminate in such a manner. The requirement not to discriminate in its education program or activity extends to admission and employment.
- The following person shall be the Compliance Officer/Title IX Coordinator and is responsible for investigating any complaint alleging noncompliance with Title IX (and then identify the person).
- Inquiries about the application of Title IX and its regulations to the School may be referred to the Title IX Coordinator, to the Assistant Secretary for Office of Civil Rights, or both.
- Any person may report sex discrimination, including sexual harassment (whether or not the person reporting is the person alleged to be the victim of conduct that could constitute sex discrimination or sexual harassment), in person, by mail, by telephone, or by electronic mail, using the contact information listed for the Title IX Coordinator, or by any other means that results in the Title IX Coordinator receiving the person’s verbal or written report. Such a report may be made at any time (including during non-business hours) by using the telephone number or electronic mail address, or by mail to the office address, listed for the Title IX Coordinator.
Title IX Policy Statement
In compliance with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, the District does not discriminate on the basis of sex in the educational programs and activities in which it operates, including employment, admissions, recruitment, and referrals. If an employee or student believes that he or she has been discriminated against in violation of Title IX, please reference the District’s Title IX Grievance Procedures which are available in the employee and student handbooks, in every school site administrative office, and on request from the District’s Human Resources Department ([email protected])
School Address- 28111 Imperial Dr, Warren, MI 48093
Please see the specifics of this policy and training materials below:
- Client Alert Notice from Dickinson Wright
- Federal Register / Vol. 85, No. 97
- Schools and Educational Institutions Practice
- Summary of Major Provisions of the Department of Education’s Title IX Final Rule and Comparison to the NPRM
- Summary of Major Provisions of the Department of Education’s Title IX Final Rule
- Title IX Fact Sheet
- Title IX Presentation Slides